Sunday, July 03, 2005

Matt and I chatted while I watched RAW... here are some of the best bits...

Boffo97: Bald Eric pic at the beginning~~~~~~~~
I Am Matt Sutton: indeed! :)

Boffo97: You know, if the RAW theme really is dropping F bombs, I wonder why the FCC is letting them get along with it
Boffo97: or the ESRB for the games

Boffo97: Test wasn't fired. He shrank a few inches and became Gene Snitsky.
Boffo97: but it's NOT HIS FAULT!
I Am Matt Sutton: whose fault is it?
Boffo97: Whose Fault Is It, Anyway?
I Am Matt Sutton: it's Drew Carey's!

Boffo97: You know... JR can't think of a redeeming quality of Snitsky? How about beating the crap out of the guy who lit you on fire?
I Am Matt Sutton: maybe J.R. has selective soap opera amnesia?
Boffo97: Maybe
Boffo97: I'd be all "Hey, so you lost the baby. I grieve for the baby. But you lit me on fire, you soulless bastard!"

Boffo97: JR and King are saying that Eugene emulates stuff he sees on TV? Don't they tell us NOT to do that?
Boffo97: I should look at my logs after this and use them to post a running RAW thoughts post
Boffo97: C'mon JR, he's whipping him like a government mule. You want to say it.
I Am Matt Sutton: Eugene gets away with it because he's a WWE employee

Boffo97: I want a no baby sign.
I Am Matt Sutton: why?
Boffo97: I want to post it somewhere and confuse the hell out of people?
I Am Matt Sutton: works for me

Boffo97: YES, Regal!
I Am Matt Sutton: Regal~~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: You're gonna jump on Eugene? Here's some knucks for you, asshole!
Boffo97: In his RIGHTEOUS BRITISH VENGEANCE!

Boffo97: Trip is coming off as a Cult Leader here
Boffo97: or a bad politician
I Am Matt Sutton: either or
Boffo97: "Without me, RAW is nothing." I'd respond "And with you, RAW is Beating The Shit Out Of Trip, Bitch."

Boffo97: Maria is cute... she wasn't one of the Divas, right?
I Am Matt Sutton: no, I don't think so
Boffo97: We are ahs matt ahs hell.
Boffo97: Tajiri IS Matt
I Am Matt Sutton: *spits green mist*

Boffo97: Don't talk about your Oklahoma backside, JR.

Boffo97: What.... happpened to.... Tajiri....
Boffo97: is Shatner cutting a promo?!
I Am Matt Sutton: yes
I Am Matt Sutton: he is
Boffo97: Spoooooooock!
Boffo97: Be careful, his double axe-handle will knock out ANYONE.

Boffo97: Don't cheer his match announcements you flip flopping morons, you were just calling him an asshole two seconds ago!

Boffo97: Unless there's a certain match HE wants to see, he's going to keep letting the inmates run thing
I Am Matt Sutton: hmm
Boffo97: he feels betrayed by Evolution for no showing when he got his hair shaved
I Am Matt Sutton: interesting
Boffo97: "Tell me exactly what kissing Evolution's ass for the last 2 1/2 years has gotten me?!"
Boffo97: THIS RULES
I Am Matt Sutton: it DOES!
Boffo97: Eric has a spine!
Boffo97: Or maybe a penis!
Boffo97: Or maybe both!
I Am Matt Sutton: I'd rather not think about his penis, thanks

Boffo97: Bischoff is RULING it here
Boffo97: "Well *I* say, without that World Title, Triple H is NOTHING."
Boffo97: Holy holy holy crap.
I Am Matt Sutton: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: Please don't let this be a tease. This is rulling so hardcore.
I Am Matt Sutton: this was THE best moment of the show
Boffo97: Even better than the Main?
I Am Matt Sutton: just barely better than the main event
I Am Matt Sutton: barely
Boffo97: Bischoff's whole body language seemed to be saying "**** with me, and I'm going to book you in a weapons match against 15 guys
I Am Matt Sutton: and I wish he would have done that
Boffo97: I like "I'm just here for myself!" Eric
I Am Matt Sutton: me too
Boffo97: So far this is a very bitch smacky downy show
Boffo97: Between Regal and Bischoff

Boffo97: Edge's book is Cheap As Free!
I Am Matt Sutton: hehe
Boffo97: Firebert, you stay here and think of a better Commando name
I Am Matt Sutton: sure thing

Boffo97: Viscera has theme music!
Boffo97: Viscera goes where Viscera wants!
I Am Matt Sutton: tonight was a really good show
Boffo97: They're even making Viscera rule it
Boffo97: they could have him all of a sudden hunting down all the former Ministry members... that would be cool
I Am Matt Sutton: yeah, really
I Am Matt Sutton: it would be
I Am Matt Sutton: they should do taht
I Am Matt Sutton: *that

Boffo97: who found a bigger spine, Maven or Bischoff?
I Am Matt Sutton: good question
I Am Matt Sutton: I don't know

Boffo97: You'll never forget the people you hurt while you were high
Boffo97: you get high enough, you kinda forget everything
I Am Matt Sutton: yeah
I Am Matt Sutton: but YOU CAN'T GROUND ME
Boffo97: IT'S JUST A LITTLE POT!
Boffo97: *slam*
I Am Matt Sutton: YOU WENT THROUGH MY ROOM, IT'S MY ROOM!
I Am Matt Sutton: *slams the door*
Boffo97: *waves his hand in front of his face*
I Am Matt Sutton: IT'S JUST A LITTLE POT!
Boffo97: You can't ground me!
I Am Matt Sutton: Cheech, Chong, & Cena
I Am Matt Sutton: Basic Tokeanomics
Boffo97: Basic Slamanomics
Boffo97: jinx
I Am Matt Sutton: aw :(

Boffo97: Simon shouldn't talk about other guy's penises
I Am Matt Sutton: nobody should talk about other guy's penises
Boffo97: Why didn't his head explode when he saw Viscera?
Boffo97: He screwed up his promo and repeated his spot!
I Am Matt Sutton: he did?
I Am Matt Sutton: I missed it
I Am Matt Sutton: I kinda tuned out
Boffo97: yeah... he repeated a line about how "Do I smell cheese?" with that one woman

Boffo97: I'd knee him in the crotch and then say "In a couple of weeks, you'll be able to see YOUR penis again!"

Boffo97: The Tag Title Match is next
Boffo97: and remember, if you chant USA, you're cheering for Robert Conway

Boffo97: This commercial with LeBron James where he's resisting money and women to just play ball is funny considering how much he makes
I Am Matt Sutton: heh
I Am Matt Sutton: yeah, really
I Am Matt Sutton: Kobe Bryant and LeBron James are proof that college educations are overrated if you're a good athlete
Boffo97: yep... at least the NFL keeps high schoolers out

Boffo97: I don't want to know what Lawler puts in his Juice Box
Boffo97: Rikishi is on it!
Boffo97: and the Don't Try This At Home video?
Boffo97: Lawler is farking weird.
I Am Matt Sutton: it's the Don't Try This At Home video set to Benoit's music
I Am Matt Sutton: weird indeed
Boffo97: I guess Rikishi was just in the video
Boffo97: meaning they need to make a new one
Boffo97: or.. . JUST GIVE IT A REST ALREADY

Boffo97: Edge just shows up whenever he wants.
I Am Matt Sutton: he's such a slacker
Boffo97: He should keep doing so... that's be funny
Boffo97: just come out at random times.
I Am Matt Sutton: it would be
I Am Matt Sutton: like if he has a one-on-one match, just show up five minutes after his opponent walks out
I Am Matt Sutton: or later in the show when nobody's expecting him
Boffo97: Or in the middle of random matches or promos
I Am Matt Sutton: indeed
I Am Matt Sutton: he just walks out and starts cutting a promo

Boffo97: Chris may be in trouble! I'd better go!
I Am Matt Sutton: way to go and check on him, Edge
I Am Matt Sutton: he earned his paycheck tonight
Boffo97: You'd think Edge would actually want to KEEP the tag titles
I Am Matt Sutton: he's had a zillion of them
I Am Matt Sutton: you'd figure he'd get tired of them after a while

Boffo97: It does kind of devalue the tag titles for Edge to totally blow them off
I Am Matt Sutton: which devalues them worse, a crappy team holding them for a year or one guy thinking he's above them?
Boffo97: both do pretty bad

Boffo97: Lawler: "This is what Benoit gets for not voting Edge into the final match"
Boffo97: was Benoit supposed to vote against himself?
I Am Matt Sutton: doesn't everybody?
Boffo97: Who do you want to secks a supermodel? You or Edge?
I Am Matt Sutton: which supermodel?
Boffo97: Whichever one you want
I Am Matt Sutton: screw Edge, I'm voting for me
Boffo97: Then it's your fault Edge turned evil.
I Am Matt Sutton: it's NOT MY FAULT
I Am Matt Sutton: and it's NOT MY FAULT the baby is dead
Boffo97: Oh yeah... Edge and Snitsky will get along REALLY well

Boffo97: The Christmas themed Seed of Chuck movie should have a disclaimer "Santa Claus does not actually appear in movie."

Boffo97: I can eat an M-Azing without doing anything impossible for it
I Am Matt Sutton: would you do something amazing for an M-Azing?
Boffo97: I'd... pay 33 cents for one?

Boffo97: TAP, CHRIS!
Boffo97: TAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boffo97: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boffo97: !!!
I Am Matt Sutton: TAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boffo97: TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
AAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP-
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Am Matt Sutton: *taps*
Boffo97: ok then... bye
Boffo97: *saunters off to sell his book*

Boffo97: Maybe Bischoff was like an Evil Samson
Boffo97: cut his hair and he's less evil
Boffo97: He won't repudiate!

Boffo97: This sounds like a rather face-ish promo
Boffo97: though the Islam thing might turn some people off.
I Am Matt Sutton: yeah, it could
Boffo97: WWE is Arabic for WWE!
Boffo97: JR pretty much brushed it off
I Am Matt Sutton: "Huh, Islamic guys from OVW, go figure. Up next..."

Boffo97: Who wins between Team Hines and Team Sutton?
I Am Matt Sutton: the fans!

Boffo97: Edge: It's your fault! Snitsky: It's NOT MY FAULT! Trip: Fine, it's Batista's fault! Shut the hell up!
Boffo97: Batista: What?
I Am Matt Sutton: Batista: Hey, wait a second...
I Am Matt Sutton: jinx
Boffo97: Dammit
I Am Matt Sutton: :)
Boffo97: Orton, Maven, Jericho and Benoit: HA HA HA HA HA! Flair: Dudes, Maven is laughing at us! Why do I hang out with you jamokes anyway?!
I Am Matt Sutton: Batista: Because you've got nowhere else to go?
Boffo97: Flair: (sniff) I know... it's punishment for letting Roma in the Horsemen, isn't it?
I Am Matt Sutton: Batista: Yes. The decision was bad and you should feel bad.
Boffo97: Flair: And McMichael.... I... I.... I'M SORRY! *starts bawling*
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: Aww, it's okay, buddy. Wanna go pull your trunks down and show the fans your ass?
Boffo97: Flair: *sniff* C-can I?
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: If it'll make you feel better.
Boffo97: Flair: And then can we have ice cream?
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: Why not? You earned it.
Boffo97: Flair: With the mini Gummi Bears?
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: Of course, of course.
Boffo97: Edge: This all is freaking weird.
Boffo97: Snitsky: Yeah.
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: Shut up, you weiners. He's sensitive.
Boffo97: Flair: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: Now look what you did. I hope you're happy now. Jerks.
Boffo97: Edge and Snitsky: We're sorry.
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: Are you really?
Boffo97: Russo: No they're not! Swervez r00l!
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: *punches Russo*
Boffo97: Russo: Ow! I'm gonna tell God on you!
I Am Matt Sutton: Trip: You do that.

Boffo97: Your Seven Tough Enough Finalists!
Boffo97: Tazz: "These guys have some spunk!" Me: Ew.
I Am Matt Sutton: get your head out of the gutter
Boffo97: Is YOURS out?
Boffo97: Can you do this? *hops on one leg* How about this? *scoots on his butt*
I Am Matt Sutton: no, but I certainly didn't think of THAT when he said spunk
Boffo97: Suuuure you didn't
I Am Matt Sutton: I don't scoot on my butt like that because it makes me look like a friggin' retard
Boffo97: So you CAN... but you have the good judgment NOT to is what you're saying
I Am Matt Sutton: yes
Boffo97: Just like you COULD get on your roof and yell to the neighborhood "I have a tiny penis!" but you won't
Boffo97: makes you look just about as good
I Am Matt Sutton: and I have no reason to do that
Boffo97: I'll take your word for that. :)

Boffo97: I want Test back
Boffo97: Me and Stacy Keibler... and maybe Scott Rees
I Am Matt Sutton: I do too
Boffo97: we're keeping the dream alive
Boffo97: four of us now~~~~~
Boffo97: And no, Snitsky doesn't count
I Am Matt Sutton: aw
Boffo97: and that's NOT MY FAULT!
I Am Matt Sutton: IT'S NOT MINE EITHER
Boffo97: MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN
I Am Matt Sutton: SO IS MINE
I Am Matt Sutton: WHAT A SMALL WORLD
Boffo97: IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

Boffo97: Lita: The Walking Kiss Of Death~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: Essa Rrrrrrrrrios~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: Lita DECIDED to marry Kane?
Boffo97: Kane hasn't been seen since.... if since is... two weeks?
Boffo97: "You're a bunch of rednecks, you're still my fans. You still count."
Boffo97: Penny will want to claim that line.
Boffo97: You know... all those other things Trish said were okay... but as soon as she said chubby, Lita's out to kick her ass.
Boffo97: BTW, who did Lita beat to deserve a title shot?
I Am Matt Sutton: her and Trish don't get along?
Boffo97: Just a little bit
I Am Matt Sutton: Lita earned the title shot by not having a kid, I guess
I Am Matt Sutton: she beat The Stork for the title shot
Boffo97: With Snitsky's interference? ;)
I Am Matt Sutton: the interference WASN'T HIS FAULT

Boffo97: Tomorrow is the most important day of the year?
Boffo97: Moreso than Christmas? Easter?
I Am Matt Sutton: moreso than Columbus Day?
I Am Matt Sutton: Cinco De Mayo?
I Am Matt Sutton: Chinese New Year?
Boffo97: It's more important than Secretary's Day!
I Am Matt Sutton: even Grandparent's Day?
Boffo97: Even more important than Groundhog Day!
Boffo97: Even more important than Groundhog Day!
Boffo97: Even more important than Groundhog Day!

Boffo97: Jeez, does Orton have enough pyro?
I Am Matt Sutton: pyro is like cowbell
I Am Matt Sutton: he needs MORE PYRO! like Chris Walken needs MORE COWBELL!
Boffo97: Evolution is a mystery.
I Am Matt Sutton: and the only thing that can solve it is MORE PYRO!

Boffo97: Batista and Flair are 552 lbs combined?
Boffo97: That would say Flair is 250... Batista is 300.... that sounds a big exaggeration.
Boffo97: i know they do exaggerate, but still
I Am Matt Sutton: unless Batista is 320 and Flair is 230
Boffo97: ....maybe
Boffo97: that'd be a lot for Batista though
I Am Matt Sutton: or 310 and 240 or somesuch
Boffo97: I'd guesstimate them to be more 25
Boffo97: 275
Boffo97: Yes, Ric Flair is 25 lbs
Boffo97: he's a big watermelon
I Am Matt Sutton: haha
Boffo97: With an old flabby butt.
I Am Matt Sutton: and manboobs
Boffo97: TWOOOO!
Boffo97: manboobs```````````
I Am Matt Sutton: indeed

Boffo97: Heh... Maven tagged in with Flair as a heel in peril~~~~~~~~
I Am Matt Sutton: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: Cheating faces~~~~~~~~~
I Am Matt Sutton: indeed
Boffo97: Tag rope choking by faces~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Am Matt Sutton: indeed
Boffo97: Flair fall down!
I Am Matt Sutton: that was my favorite part of the match
Boffo97: Flair go boom
Boffo97: Face Low Blows~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: Flair is getting his ass royally kicked her
I Am Matt Sutton: yeah, really
Boffo97: It would have been funnier if the ref didn't allow Batista's tag for not seeing it
I Am Matt Sutton: funny AND surreal
Boffo97: Yes, for one shining tag match, the ref wouldn't be pro heel
Boffo97: It is so fun seeing the odds unfairly stacked against heels
Boffo97: if only for tonight
I Am Matt Sutton: I agree
Boffo97: Cheat, cheat, cheat, say the faces!
I Am Matt Sutton: do they lie, cheat, and steal?

Boffo97: Tajiri H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boffo97: Heh, I think Batista dropped an F bomb "Oh, f...."
I Am Matt Sutton: oops
I Am Matt Sutton: the FCC won't like that
Boffo97: if it didn't make the air audibly, it's fine
Boffo97: plus they drop F bombs in the theme music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home