Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spinner.com posted their list of the 20 worst lyrics ever:

http://www.spinner.com/2007/03/27/the-worst-lyrics-ever-no-20/

(Composers in parentheses)

20. "If I was a sculptor / But then again, no" - Your Song - Elton John (Bernie Taupin)

19. "Lucky that my breasts / Are small and humble / So you don't confuse / Them with mountains" - Whenever, Wherever - Shakira

18. "I love you like / A fat kid loves cake" - 21 Questions - 50 Cent

17. "There's an insect / In your ear / If you scratch / It won't disappear" - Staring At The Sun - U2

16. "Relentless lust / Of rotting flesh / To trash the tomb she lies / Heathen whore / Of Satan's wrath / I spit at your demise" - Necrophiliac - Slayer

15. "Leaving was never my proud" - Leaving New York - R.E.M.

14. "I ain't never seen / An ass like that / The way you move it / You make my pee-pee go / 'Doing-doing-doing'" - Ass Like That - Eminem

13. "There were plants / And birds / And rocks / And things" - Horse With No Name - America

12. "Time is like a clock / In my heart" - Time (Clock of the Heart) - Culture Club

11. "I wish it was Sunday / That's my fun day / My I-don't-have-to-run day" - Manic Monday - The Bangles (Prince)

10. "I'm all out of faith / This is how I feel" - Torn - Natalie Imbruglia (Anne Preven)

9. "Now you're amazed / By the VIP posse / Steppin' so hard / Like a German Nazi" - Play That Funky Music - Vanilla Ice

8. "My panty line shows / Got a run in my nose / My hair went flat / Man, I hate that" - Honey I'm Home - Shania Twain

7. "I don't think that I've got the stomach / To stomach calling you today" - See You - Save The Day

6. "Your butt is mine" - Bad - Michael Jackson

5. "But if this ever-changing world in which we live in..." - Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney and Wings

4. "Young, black and famous / With money hangin' / Out the anus" - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down - Puff Daddy and Mase

3. "I don't like cities / But I like New York / Other places / Make me feel like a dork" - I Love New York - Madonna

2. "War is stupid / And people are stupid" - War Song - Culture Club

1. "Coast to coast / L.A. to Chicago" - Smooth Operator - Sade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home